Thursday, July 21, 2005

This & That Pages


This & That Pages, originally uploaded by e14studio.

I really did try to find paper that I like, but I just can't find what I'm looking for!

For me, it's all about color!
I get my inspiration from the fashions and home accesories I see when I shop at anthropologie.

Given that the commercial papers I see in stores just aren't what I'm looking for, and the colors I want are fun to mix, I spent the day painting and making a mess as I spashed colors on pages that will someday hold my summer memories. I'm calling it my "This & That" book.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

UPDATE: I painted both sides of the pages. It's cream colored index stock and handles acrylics very nicely without curling up. I took the pages to the local Office Max to have them punched and spiral bound. Now it's a book! I just have to add all my summer "this & that's".

Dawn said...

Nice papers. I can't wait to see your book develop. I especially like the navy and green together.