Saturday, July 23, 2005

Tour de Lance


Livestrong, originally uploaded by e14studio.

My hero ~ Lance Armstrong!!!

Here's what it said on the Tour de France website this morning: "There’s nothing left for Lance Armstrong to do at the Tour de France. He’s done it all but this year’s race would have seemed a little incomplete had he not won a stage on his own. Tomorrow will be the American’s last day as a professional cyclist and he’ll stand on the podium at the Champs Elysees as the only man to have won the race seven times."

I wish I was in Paris to wave the Texas flag! My admiration for this guy goes beyond words. The "chef" and I have been his fan ever since he overcame his illness and gave it all he had to be better than ever!
If you aren't wearing the LIVESTRONG™ wristband that supports his foundation, what are you waiting for?

No comments: