Sunday, April 26, 2015

Where did R&S come from?



In case you're wondering how "Reflection & Sparks" came about, it was through my sketchbooks. I have pages and pages of journaling and collaged images.

I teach at the local community college and showed the work to my students.

One of them shared that she used to keep a sketchbook journal but put it away long ago. She said she picked it up again and is filling all the pages now because she realized that not every page needs to be perfect. 

For every page of art that got printed in Reflection &  Sparks, I had about 10 others that were just a mess!

If you haven't done so already, please check out how you can get your copies of Reflection & Sparks on Magcloud. They're meant to inspire you and help me connect and share ideas.

Here is the link >>>> Magcloud: R&S

Comments, suggestions, feedback, always welcome!


A photo posted by ArtL8dY🎨👓☕💃 (@artl8dy) on


No comments: