Friday, April 03, 2015

For the next 100 days


Mostly I've been busy with Reflection & Sparks Vol. 2.
I will have an announcement about that on April 22 (my birthday).













Now I am ready for a new challenge…


It's the 100-Day Project and I found out about it on The Great Discontent website. Go there, check it out. Give yourself a challenge and we can motivate each other.



On April 6 I will officially begin taking photos of words. There will be 100 of them when all is said and done by July 14.


Truth be told, I'm winging it, just to see what happens. I'm not a writer, but I love words and I love art so I decided to seek out words that are inspiring visually and literally.


Once I get a group of them, I'll be posting them. 

But here's a sneak peak because I can't wait until Monday….





No comments: