Tuesday, January 06, 2015

A new look for a new year

Time to update my avatar. New hat, new glasses and fiddle with the picture in photoshop™. Once I had my "selfie", I posterized the image.  Then,  I copy and pasted art from the cover of my Reflection&Sparks* e-digest into the background. Ta-da!

If you are interested in having an avatar design like this I can create it for you! All that is required is a clear photo of yourself and for a small fee, I can provide  you with your personal graphic avatar. Email me at ArtL8dY-at-yahoo-dot-com and I can give you all the details.

What? you don't know about my Reflection & Sparks* e-digest?? Let's fix that because volume 2 is in the works and you might be interested in contributing! Stay tuned for more info….



*I'd like to share my creative process with you. My 20 page e-digest called "Refection&Sparks" is filled with pages from my art journal. The artwork is meant to inspire others to take a blank sketchbook and fill it with their own "reflection and spark" ideas. Step by step instructions are provided. No artistic experience necessary, just a strong desire create with words and images.

To order a copy (digital or print) Click here. 

No comments: