Saturday, December 13, 2014

after the 12 Days of Design challenge

On the 13th Day of the 12 Days of Design Challenge I am posting my top picks for fabric designers. Two of these designers I've had the pleasure of meeting when they were in Houston for Int'l Quilt Market. They are Terrie Mangat and Janet Clare. The 3rd designer is from Sweden but she has stores in many major cities around the world ~ Gudrun Sjoden.


I plan to design more fabric patterns just because I have so many ideas floating around in my head and in my art journals. 


I'd like to share my creative process with you. My 20 page e-digest called "Refection & Sparks" is filled with pages from my art journal. The artwork is meant to inspire others to take a blank sketchbook and fill it with their own "reflection and spark" ideas. Step by step instructions are provided. No artistic experience necessary, just a strong desire create with words and images.

To order a copy (digital or print) Click here. 

No comments: