Monday, November 24, 2014

I am so excited about this!!!

A while back I asked 3 questions in a blogpost.


Ever since then, I've been plotting a way to share my art journal pages, share my inspiration and provide a tutorial.

It's finally here!

I decided to publish a 20 page e-digest.




The description:
Reflections and Sparks is a 20 page digest filled with art journal pages from the artist, Sharon Hendry. She writes how she was inspired to find a creative process to free her imagination and express her unique vision. The artwork is meant to inspire others to take a blank sketchbook and fill it with their own "reflection and spark" ideas. Step by step instructions are provided. No artistic experience necessary, just a strong desire create with words and images.
Here's a link how you can get your hands on a copy of it.

You can see some of the artwork in my blog banner.
 I put my heart into it. 

No comments: