Wednesday, December 11, 2013

End of Semester 2013





It’s time to  wind down another semester at the community college where I have been teaching for the last 25 years. Did I say 25 years? OMG!! It hardly seems possible. I remember my first year or two trying to figure things out.  And here I am still trying to figure things out; and it seems like there’s more to have to figure out. But I do love teaching almost as much as I love art. It’s wonderful to have students who “get it” and enjoy art as much as I do!

There are so many mixed media artists who teach at workshops and online and I know I could be one of them. If not now, then someday.  I’m ready for a break and in the new year, I will be pursuing more ways to get my work out there and connect with others who enjoy art as much as I do!

Feel free to connect with a comment here or an email. 
ArtL8dY-at-yahoo-dot-com



1 comment:

Susie Monday said...

hi ! Your classes keep you on your toes I am sure. Hope your new year is great!