Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Visual Notes from Gary Zukav interview

(click pic to enlarge)

Visual note taking is how I describe what is emerging on the pages of my sketchbooks.  It all started during conference calls from an online class I took, and then it continued as I listened to podcasts. You can see some of those pages here on the blog in previous posts.

Now whenever I plug into a lecture or presetation, I grab my sketchbook and go with the flow. I thought I’d begin a series of sketchnotes posts. Perhaps you will be inspired to try it yourself!
This process of sketching and listening and writing notes aids in retention. I’m for anything that helps me remember stuff!
Listening to Gary Zukav interview. Here is the link: womenforone.com

1 comment:

Cute Geek said...

luv it :) very well done