Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What are your plans for the holiday?


What are your plans for the holiday? I'd really like to know. Just curious about everyone's choices, destinations and decorative ideas.

As for the chef and me, we plan to stay in Texas this Christmas instead of trekking to western New York where my family lives. I just returned from a visit in October and will go back again in a few months.

This is Bing's first Christmas and he's asking for a puppy playmate, but I think we'll just have to take him to the dog park instead.

Since I'm staying in town, I'm going to spend more time in the studio using up those art supplies that never get to see the light of day. It's been fun painting on my art quilts so I expect to be doing more experimenting in that regard.

There's been plenty of recipes online to tempt me so I may even bake some cookies.

Please share you holiday links and ideas. Comments are always fun to read!

No comments: