Sunday, May 27, 2007

Are you on the Soul Train, too?

I'm taking time for some soul connection. As an artist, I've come to realize my creative energy is not boosted by creativity itself. Making art - collage, quilts, drawings - does not inspire more of the same. If anything, I reach the point of completion and am too exhausted to begin a new project. My time is best spent caring for my soul. That is where I find myself this weekend. I posted a video of Marianne Williamson because it is from wonderful, intelligent and spiritual people like her that I gain inspiration. I will be sharing more about how I connect to my soul and how it inspires me to be more creative. I would be interested in knowing about the paths and people you hook up with as you make your own soulful journeys.

No comments: