Thursday, February 15, 2007

Going offline for awhile



E14studio blogspot is taking a short break. I will continue to work on my drawings and mixed media artwork.
Take care ~Sharon

Update: It's been a week and a half since I've checked in - the longest I ever waited to post. My blog has been a way for me to catalog the last 2 years in terms of creative efforts and now as I contemplate where I want to focus in that regard, I see that I need some more down time to take a private inventory. I've been writing in my journal more often instead of my usual blog postings. I have pages and pages of stuff that I wanted to get out and it's very therapeutic but I'm sure you'd understand, it's not something I can post to the world wide web. So this is a chance for me to be more introverted and re-evaluate my needs and intentions and vent where I feel safe. I encourage everyone to keep a journal and as you probably already know there are many ways to do this but ultimately, it's whatever serves you best. One thing I know for sure, I will continue to persue mixed media art as a personal expression. Please hang in there with me and don't forget me while I kick back. Thanks!

No comments: