Tuesday, November 22, 2005

more Holiday Projects


projects, originally uploaded by e14studio.

e14studio is cluttered with the stuff for making holiday presents. I've already shown you the butterfly magnets that I'll be giving to friends, family and co-workers. They are hanging out in various stages of completion all over the place.
Another work in progress is a book I'm making for my god-daughter. I'm using a child's board book as the base and covering it with fabric collage and photo transfers. Hope she likes it.
My nephew moved in with his girlfriend and I made them something for their apartment to hang on the wall. My inspiration came from his favorite sushi restaurant. Today I am off to find a friendly neighbor who will let me cut some bamboo growing in their backyard so I can hang the piece.
What are you making this holiday season?

No comments: