Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Final Day

So here we are at Day 10, the final day of my sharing about what I learned from self publishing my art. It all boils down to the fact that I want to keep going. I am ready to begin another chapter of my e-digest, Reflection and Sparks. (Just not right away.)


If you haven't gotten a copy of one or both issues of Reflection and Sparks, you can get all the information by clicking on the tab below blog banner. Here is the link. 

It is also time for a change at e14studio. This is my last post.

I started this blog in 2005. (683 posts since then!). I moved out of my studio on E14 Street in the Houston Heights and gave up having physical space outside of my home. This virtual studio is where I shared all my ideas, inspirations and mixed media artwork since then.

This summer I am packing it up and moving to a studio loft in Galveston, Texas. I am super excited to have space again for art making, workshops and watching sunsets! While I come up with inspiration for the next Reflection and Sparks, I will also be pondering the idea of starting another blog. (Just not right away.) 

I'm not going away, just moving on. After a short break, I will be back. Please sign up for my newsletter if you'd like to stay in touch.  



No comments: