Sunday, May 17, 2015

10 day share about self publishing - Day 9



Besides my pitches on social media, how else was anyone going to find out about my 20 page self published e-digest called "Reflection and Sparks"?

In the beginning, it's about distribution and getting the name out there.

Give it away! The more people who see it and know about it, the better.

So here it is, for the next 48 hours, a free digital download of volume 2 Reflection and Sparks.

All I ask is that you let me know what you think and let others know about it. Leave a comment or email me at ArtL8dy-at-yahoo.com. 

Due to size constraints with the server, the free digital copy does not contain all 20 pages. For complete copy of 20 pages, it will be necessary to visit the Magcloud site where you can order the printed version and full digital version.

No comments: