Thursday, February 19, 2015

Writers, Poets, Dreamers - this is for you!


Did you ever have an idea that you can't stop thinking about?

I am constantly jotting down ideas or sketches for all kinds of art projects, but the one thing that has been on my mind lately has been the publication of my art pages titled Reflection and Sparks. I'm ready for volume 2 and I want it to be even better than the first one.

I'm happy to say that my e-digest published by Magcloud has been a success and I want to continue with another form of the publication.

Reflection and Sparks came about as a result of a workshop I gave about art journaling. I included all the artwork, the inspiration and the step by step tutorial for creating your own art pages. This is for anyone who has ever had an interest in putting art and journaling together. You don't need any experience. The focus is expression and discovery. 

I have been filling my sketchbook full of art pages but now I want to invite writers to the page. Again, this is not about being a professional and having all kinds of experience. I like to identify what artists and writers have in common by visual and verbal expression.

So you're going to read more about it here on my blog. I've also got a hashtag on Instagram #Reflectionandsparks. 

Please contact me for more information and share this on social media.

~Sharon




To order a copy (digital or print) Click here. 


No comments: