Monday, January 20, 2014

I'm taking part in a 30 day journal project

(click pic for enlargement)

It is Day 16 of the 30 Day Journal Project hosted by Lisa Sonora Beam.

I like the discipline of doing a page a day in my sketchbook/journal. Some days I follow her prompt literally, some days I make my own interpretations and some days I just pencil something in so I can come back to it later. But it gives me a chance to experiment with images & ideas while providing some structure for a body of work that will be finished when the 30 days are up.

There is also the benefit of being part of a group of participants who are willing to be brave enough to face the blank page and see what comes of it. Sometimes we share our work on social media.

It's not too late to begin your 30 days of journaling and discovery! Click here.



No comments: