Thursday, February 10, 2005

Stay out of the kitchen

I'm married to a chef. That, in itself, would make for an interesting blog - but we won't go there!

Poor man, not only does he have to cook for me, because I'm lousy at it; he also has to endure my invasion into his kitchen when I need supplies. He has already replaced a blender and a pasta machine. I "borrowed" the blender for paper-making & the pasta machine for polymer clay creations.

So last night I was "served notice" about the mess I made in the sink. Seems I left tell tale signs of india ink as I rinsed out the brushes I used while doing some ink wash drawings.

Don't get me wrong, I love my husband, love my house - but I do miss the e14studio that was just a shack on some property 2 miles from here because I could mess it up to my heart's content.

Ah well, I have to be nice because Valentine's Day is in a few days and "the chef" is sure to please. I'm thinking chocolate dip strawberries. Yum!

1 comment:

AlterKATEtion said...

Heee. My chef is the same way, but I'm trying to learn how to cook so he can relax when he gets home instead of cooking some more.

Have a great weekend, and thanks for the job tip.